Release Date: August 5th, 2016
- New feature: All modules must now be installed prior to be used. Issue #36.
- Enhancement: Incorporated a new profiler.
- Bugfix: Fix content encoding error when creating thums via ajax when GZip is turned on. See issue #39.
- Enhancement: Deprecated KCFinder, use FileManager for images instead. File Manager has better support for mobile (touch) devices.
- Enhancement: Added ability to modify admin theme menu from any module.
- New Feature: Added ability to detect mobile devices in templates and to redirect to specific urls.
- Enhancement: Sitemap module now prints a sitemap as oppose to generating an actual file.
Release Date: June 7th, 2015
- Enhancement: Added ability to delete Grid fields. Grid fiels have now been pushed to an alpha status.
- Enhancement: Upgraded filemanager and integrated it with CKEditor. Set default session vars that allows for different upload folder when set.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with the Filemanager image preview.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where adding new Grid fields performed an update rather than an insert, and thus deleted existing fields in the database.
- Enhancement: Models can be loaded from anywhere. See issue #32.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where users were being logged in automatically even when activation required was set to true.
- Enhancement: Upgraded PHPMailer from version 5.1 to 5.2.15 (a version that better intergrades into CI and is available to all controllers and models).
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with the contact module issue #31.
- Enhancement: Added loading spinner to ajax submitted forms Issue #27.
- New feature: Introduced a new file manager Issue #30.
- Enhancement: Added support for Composer Issue #29.
- Enhancement: Pagination next and previous links can be used in the pagination tag pairs. See here Issue #28.
- Enhancement: Added an ability to the
contentmodule that allows it to filter entries by
- Enhancement: Added the ability to add static routing to content types. See more here Issue #25.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with the experimental Grid field where Grid Fields are appearing on all entry of the same content_type issue #24.
- New feature: Introduced a new experimental feature Issue #9 Grid field type that allows various content types to be grouped together. This will allow for more entries customization.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue #20.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where the sortable handle pointer icon was missing in the new admin theme Issue #22.
- New feature: Issue #23 “Individual entries can now have their own theme layout and rely on the
content_typelayout as fallback.”
- Update: Password reset method now uses PHPMailer for sending smtp email. Random password is now humanly readable.
- New feature: Issue #21 “Added ability to auto generate sitemap”
- New feature: Issue #16 “Added ability to display categories relating to an entry”
- Update: Fixed a few issues with the installer.
- Bugfix: Fixed Issue #16 “Issue unable to locate default theme”.
- Bugfix: Fixed Issue #15 “Invalid Query: Invalid default value for ‘end’”.
- New feaure: New responsive admin theme
- Update: Applied new page styles to password reset page
- Bugfix: Fixed Issue #14 “Unknown column ‘published_date’ in field list”.
- New feature: Added new variables/fields to the galleries module | Issue #13
- New feature: Auto generating URL slugs for entries | Issue #10
- Update Navigation plugin now supports Bootstrap navbar HTML markup | Issue #11
- New feature: New Facebook Plugin that displays albums and photos
- New feature: Entry search, ability to build forms that search entry field data
- Update Added html undeordered list markup as default for pagination links
- Update Fixed issue #6 by upgrading to the latest Google PHP API
- Update: #2 support for recurring events
- Bugfix: Fixed Issue #4 dropdowns in editor navigation overlapping each other
- Update: Added support to calendar module for reocurring events
- Bug Fix: Fixed Issue #1 improperly formatted events json
- Update: Upgraded to CodeIniter 2.2.4
- New feature: Ellipsis helper now accepts template tag variable
- New feature: Image Thumnail helper now accepts template tag variable
- New feature: Contact module
- New feature: Added support for WordPress like shortcodes
- New feature: Added ability to check if a gallery exists without first outputting content to HTML
- Update: Upgraded to latest Lex Parser